December 24, 2011

Camper curtains

I am not going to show Before and After pictures, and neither will I make tutorials. There are so many tutorials on the internet that mine won't add much besides there are only so many hours in a day and I need my time to complete what I started.
The fabric I had was yellow, light grey and dark grey. It has been my map to the renovation. I used the old roller curtain and stitched the fabric to it. I am also making curtains in the same fabric for the larger windows. They should be up by next Tuesday.
I have already painted the kitchen area in citron yellow and I have decided to leave the wood laminate throughout the camper. I like retro, only I like fresh, new and clean better. Whatever is usable, I will spruce up and use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails